Selected students will be required to provide proof of their grades from the completed semester, a chance to continue in the process is lost if the cumulative grades drop below minimum requirements after the application is submitted. Students selected to receive a scholarship will be notified by email on July 30th, 2018. Those not selected can expect an email notification (sent to address provided on the application). Note that the online application will log you out after a period of inactivity, and you may lose your progress. We strongly recommended complete the essay (250 words maximum each) and research statement in a word processor and copy and paste into the online application.
- The scholarship will be open for online applications from June 18, 2018, to July 9, 2018
- Selected candidates will be notified by email on July 30, 2018
- Two letters of recommendation – Letters of recommendations submitted after the deadline shall not be considered for review
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Aplicación beca SER – Nombre Apellido”
(1) Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
(2) Final grades downloaded from the UA student’s portal
The SER Scholarship and Awards Committee, composed of faculty, PhD students, and the founders, evaluates the applications and award scholarships based on merit, need, or other criteria specified by the donors. Good luck to applicants and best of luck in your studies at Universidad del Atlántico!